I recently attempted to try the new ECIG instead of tobacco cigs and bought a "starter kit" from a rip off company "so called" DRAGONFLY ECIGS and they sent me a box of junk that didnt work at all and the USB charger for recharging the battery pack damaged my usb port and almost smoked my computer, to make a long story short i demanded a refund from them and at first they stated that they cant because it was used, wtf,lol.of course it was used, They finally said to send it back and they would refund part of the kit, well its been over 2 weeks and nothing !

then after i e-mailed them 3 times they finally responded and said they will honor my refund after they get their kit back, so now their lying and saying they never got it back even after i sent it certified via USPS and they signed for it. Im not done with these online crooks yet though cause they, or him is gonna be out of bussiness soon cause im gonna blog the heck outta these scammers until my fingers bleed and also i am contacting the police and their local BBB just for starters, DO NOT BUY ANYTHING FROM "DRAGONFLY ECIGS !

based in Plano Texas !they got 90.00 dollars of my hatrd earned coin and im not goin down litely !!!!!!!!!

Had an Experience with Dragonfly ECIGS?

Comments

Did the same to me.

New York City, New York, United States #751410

NEVER Purchase/Buy From http://www.dragonflyecigs.com

THESE PEOPLE ARE ***, DONT BUY FROM THEM!!

They sent my 100$+ package without delivery confirmation, now its lost and they wont do ***! The Manager damon was a total *** too.

Greensboro, Georgia, United States #598548

The only time I haven't ordered from DragonFly is when I wanted Halo juice...but NOW they carry it, plus they're coming out with their own line of specialty juices...

(I don't know if I'm at liberty to discuss that...)

DRAGONFLY is by far the best site for customer services and guaranteed quick/reliable shipping.

I have also sent faulty products back more than once and they're always accommodating.Brad is super nice!

Wow!!! If Dragonfly did this to even one customer then I will not be doing any shopping with them =(

IN MY OPINION, DRAGONFLY IS THE BEST.ANYTIME I'VE HAD AN ISSUE WITH ONE OF THEIR PRODUCTS, IT WAS FIXED PROMPTLY.

I CAN HONESTLY SAY, I WOULD RATHER TAKE MY CHANCES WITH DRAGONFLY THEN HAVE TO WORRY ABOUT GOING SOMEWHERE ELSE AND HAVE BAD BUSINESS!:grin

My experience with dragonfly has been the best by far.

This guy does know what he is talking about.I ordered the Joye eGo Mega from Dragonfly.What I got was a standard eGo with Mega batteries.

I asked why I got the eGo and not the eGo Mega, they said sorry...and that was all I got from them. Me, being a first time buyer, got taken advantage of and did not get what I wanted. I would have been more than happy to pay extra money for what I wanted. So as far as I am concerned, I will not buy nothing else from them, nor will I suggest to 5 other people that I know and want want a ecig now, to buy from them.

I started buying my ejuice from another web site, we got to talking, they offered to sell me the parts for a Mega, just for the price difference in the eGo and eGo Mega on there site. Now if Dragonfly had done that, I would have been happy.

Drangonfly would not even post my review...I gave the product a good review, except for the carts (hate them), and made it clear that it was a eGo with Mega batteries and not a eGo Mega.So Dragonfly can keep there 10% coupon, I will not order again nor suggest them to my friends.

This guys dosent know what he is talking about. Dragonfly e-cigs is the only company I have found that will do what it takes to make customers happy, my order got to me the next day and when my atomizer stopped working after 20 days they still stuck to the warrnty and repalced it free of charge.

Please check out Brand Diablo, They are a wonderful company.If something is not right they make it right, INSTANTLY the CEO is very hands on.

Please dont give up on vaping.

Also please check out E-liquid emporium, they are based in Texas.very cool guy named Clay runs that, he is super awesome if something is off he will fix it.

I have ordered (3) ecigs from dragonfly and have had a great success with this vendor. The orders arrvied within 2 days and have worked wonderfully.